Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Poster For Monogram

Poster For Monogram




Hi everyone, today I have the time to update my blog for the Poster that we all had done recently during the 2D class.

Here are the progress




After cutting the stencil from the different size, I started to paint it on the piece of A2 brown paper as shown per below:


Then I have made 2 pieces of posters from the different colours of monogram as per below:


However, Ms Lisa thought it does look like a wrap paper instead of a poster. Hence I had to redo again and tried to be more creative:


Hence I took the new brown piece of A2 paper and dabbed the sponge full of white paint all over the brown paper as shown above... Then I took the previous poster that I had done it, and cut-out the monogram into a circle as shown per below:





Lastly I stick the circle monogram on top of it as shown per below:



Now I have a complete set of Monogram after I have done with the poster :


Final presentation products.

That's all. Thank you for reading my blog.


THE END :)











No comments: